Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Three Months Swimming Masters

Today is the three month anniversary of my joining Hyack Masters. Hold on a minute while I open a can of Coke to celebrate. Aaahh, that’s good. My objective for 2006 was to reintroduce myself into the sport, ramp up my conditioning to the point I could sustain a competitive level of training, and acquire sufficient coaching to identify the main technical areas of my stroke, start and turns which need improvement. All pretty well accomplished I think, and with a couple of weeks in hand. Now comes the hard part, getting fast!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Congrats on three months....think, in a year or two where you will be!! Keep up the good work!

Isis said...

Hi Scott, found your blog from a comment on Joe's: keep up the good work!