Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Getting Ready

This morning saw the last of my first month’s weight training so now I get a week’s reprieve to allow my muscles to recover before going on to the second month of this training cycle. Good timing as this will give me a little rest before the Ebbtide swim meet in Nanaimo this Saturday. In the same spirit I’m going to schedule an extra practice this Friday morning and skip our regularly scheduled club practice at Chimo Pool on the same night. To get over to Nanaimo I have to catch the 8:30 AM ferry, meaning an early start and I don’t want to be getting to sleep around midnight the night before. The weather is still bitterly cold for these parts and additional snow is being forecast for later today and tonight. Certainly glad I’m not running!

No comments: